Monday, June 17, 2013

How should we organize society?



  • What things in your daily experience have you noticed that you might not have prior to studying this topic in philosophy?
I realized that life is never going to be fair. Also, people are going to do what they want to do in life. Most people seek money versus their passion and become unhappy. Everyone have an opportunity, but it is up to them to make their own decision. I agree more with Karl Marx’s view about abolishing capital because equality may have a chance. Who gives anyone the right to have more money or even think they are better than someone else because of their background? We are all humans and deserve equal treatment and respect.
  • What things have you learned about yourself that you might not have prior to studying this topic in philosophy?
I learned that I was moderate. I believe in working hard in life to achieve goals, but everyone should be equally tax. Although I do not ride on route 80 all the time, but when I do I would like the road to be smooth and clean. Therefore, people should be more considerate rather than selfish. I love to give back to my community and invest in my and others futures.
  • Which thinking disposition did you find that you needed to use or feel that you should have used better during this section? What would it have helped you do? 
The thinking disposition I used in this section is Analyticity because I have an urge to see what happens next. This thinking disposition helped me to realize after having a class discussion and addressing the issue, is anything going to change or remain the same? Most likely, things will probably remain the same because we cannot force anyone to do anything in life. However, we are aware of the issue, but everyone have been fighting for equality for a long time and only little change have occurred as time progressed. Therefore, people are going to remain the same most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment